MILE provides a platform for people to share their experiences, practices, personal leadership stories and insights to empower existing and next generation of leaders. Although everyone will benefit from your article yet our target audience is senior business and thought leaders.
Your opinions are always welcome and encouraged. Therefore, if you have a perspective to share with rest of us please send it.
- The content must be original and exclusive to MILE. It should not be published anywhere else on the internet.
- The ideal word count is between 500-800 words.
- You can chose your own unique tone. Choose your voice according to our goal that is to enable senior business leaders further their skills and make them better in what they think and do.
- We will reject those posts straightaway which contains a sales pitch or reference to certain products (we would provide a link to your site instead).
- Please thoroughly edit your article before sending. Take special care of basics as correct spellings are mandatory. Obviously, priority will be given to well written articles
- We don’t pay for guest posts but you can include a short biography along with photograph in your post. We can also link your posts to one website and your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +) as well as your other writing samples.
The guest posts should be around following or related topics.
- Personal and Leadership Development
- Change Management
- Organizational Culture
- Give your post a catch title and reference this title in your email submission.
- Add a brief bio of almost 100 words with links to your social media accounts.
- A high resolution photograph.
- It is highly recommended that you add an image in the post and mention its source as well.
- Send your post to email@example.com. We review all the submissions and let you know if your article is accepted for publication or not. Please be patient as it can take up to a week to review every individual post.